YOU CAN CURE INSOMNIA
You Don’t Have To Depend On Sleeping Pills
THE CBT-I Conquering Insomnia Program Can Show You How
Ready to increase relaxation and cure insomnia with sleep techniques developed at Harvard Medical School?
“cbtforinsomnia.com is the smartest, most rational tool for fighting insomnia. Dr. Gregg Jacobs will one day be recognized for all he has done for insomniacs.” -- New York Times, 10/22/12.
CBT-I (cognitive-behavioral therapy for insomnia) is the only scientifically proven non-drug insomnia treatment. CBT-I improves sleep in 70-80% of patients, is more effective than sleeping pills and reduces or eliminates sleeping pills in the vast majority of patients. Learn more.
The Conquering Insomnia program:
- Is a five week PDF-based CBT-I program based on Dr. Gregg Jacobs' twenty years of CBT-I research and clinical practice at Harvard Medical School.
- Is the only CBT-I program world-wide that includes weekly individualized CBT-I guidelines and feedback from an internationally-recognized insomnia expert.
- Was developed from Dr. Jacobs' research that was funded by the National Institutes of Health, and published in the Archives of Internal Medicine, demonstrating that a similar CBT-I program was more effective than Ambien.
- Learn More
Key features of the Conquering Insomnia program:
- For adults with problems falling asleep and waking during the night/early morning.
- Includes sleep medication reduction techniques for individuals using sleep aids including Ambien, Lunesta, and Sonata that are getting new FDA black box warnings about potentially fatal side effects.
- Replicates the 5 session CBT-I program developed and tested at Harvard Medical School
- Learn More
Clinicians and Clinical Organizations:
- To learn more about the CBT-I Clinician Training Manual, certification, and webinar , click here.
- Clinical and State Organizations- to learn more about Dr. Jacobs' remote CBT-I trainings for your organization (minimum of 15 clinicians), email us at email@example.com.
- To download a brochure for your patients, click here.